Full-Service Residential Plumbing and Heating Services
Your Plumber, New England Plumbing and Heating, has provided plumbing and heating repairs and installation services to Connecticut homeowners since 1960.
Residential Services include:
- Full Range of In-Home Plumbing & Heating Repairs and Installations
- Boiler Repairs and Installations
- Plumbing system maintenance
- Preventative inspections
- Water Heater Repairs and Installations
Your home will look amazing with our plumbing skills
When it comes to your home, we handle basic plumbing to complex repairs, replacements, and installations. Your Plumber, New England Plumbing and Heating, is available for all your home’s plumbing needs.
- Bathroom Sinks
- Clogged Drains
- Drain Cleaning
- Garbage Disposal
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers
- Icemaker Lines
- Outside Spigots
- Pipes – Frozen Pipes, Leaky Pipes, & Water Line Repairs
- Sump Pumps
- …and everything plus the Kitchen Sink!
Request a Service
Fill out the form and one of our plumbers will get back to you as soon as possible:
The Confidence Factor
Have confidence in our 50 years of experience repairing and installing all manner of plumbing and heating systems.
All under the management of Steve Voccola at the head of the team.
It not only looks good outside, but the plumbing inside keeps it working just right.
Your Plumber New England Plumbing and Heating has continued the commitment of providing customers with:
- Highly trained technicians to handle the most routine and complex plumbing challenges.
- They are respectful of your home; clean and courteous. No messes left, no tracking through your home.
- The only reason you know they were in your home is the fact that the plumbing is working once again.
“Plumbing is about more than pipes and parts; it’s about solving your problem right, in an efficient and cost effective way. That’s how I’ve remained in business since 1960” –Steve Voccola.