Your Full Service Home Plumbing Solution
Your Plumber New England Plumbing and Heating is a third generation company serving the Fairfield County area of Connecticut since 1960. Steve Voccola, owner, his team of technicians offer every customer a proven record of solutions that work. Because of the efficiency and expertise they remove wasted time on your part by arriving on time and with their service trucks fully stocked.
Your call starts our service trucks. We’re already on the way!
We service business customers in and around Fairfield County: Stratford,
Westport, Fairfield, Milford, Shelton, Bridgeport, Orange, Derby, Ansonia, Monroe, Trumbull, and Easton.
Your home will look amazing with our plumbing skills
When it comes to your home, we handle it all from the basics to the complex.
Your Plumber New England Plumbing and Heating is available for all your home based needs.
- Full range of in-home plumbing repairs and installations
- Expert water heater repair, and installation
- Tankless hot water heaters
- Boiler repair and installation
- Sinks, toilets, leaks
- Clogged drains
- Drain cleaning
- Garbage disposal
- Outside spigots
- Icemaker lines
- Water line repairs
- Plumbing replacement and installation
- Frozen pipes/leaking pipes
- Preventative inspections
- Plumbing system maintenance
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers
- Sump pumps
- …and more!
Request a Service
Fill out the form and one of our plumbers will get back to you as soon as possible:
You can have total confidence in our Rheem Hot Water Tank Guarantee:
The Confidence Factor
You can have confidence in our 50 years of experience designing and installing all manner of plumbing and heating projects. All under the management of Steve Voccola at the head of the team.
It not only looks good outside, but the plumbing inside keeps it working just right.
Your Plumber New England Plumbing and Heating has continued the commitment of providing customers with:
- Highly trained technicians to handle the most routine and complex plumbing challenges.
- They are respectful of your home; clean and courteous. No messes left, no tracking through your home.
- The only reason you know they were in your home is the fact that the plumbing is working once again.
“Plumbing is about more than pipes and parts; it’s about solving your problem right, in an efficient and cost effective way. That’s how I’ve remained in business since 1960” –Steve Voccola.