A tankless, or on-demand hot water heater will heat water only when you need it. They provide a virtually endless supply of hot water while saving money on energy costs. In other words with a traditional hot water heater you are paying for the energy it takes to keep the water in the tank hot whether you need it or not. Traditional hot water tanks keep heating and reheating the tank of water over and over.
Tankless Hot water Heaters mount on a wall taking very little space
A tankless hot water heater uses 30 to 50 percent less energy than hot water tanks. Savings in a typical household can be hundreds of dollars a year or more, depending on water usage.
A tankless hot water heater will heat water only when you turn on the faucet. They usually operate on natural gas or propane. The main advantage is that they eliminate the extra cost of keeping 40 to 50 gallons of water hot in a storage tank, so you waste less energy which saves money. They also offer a continuous supply of hot water, which is ideal for filling a large tub. Plus they’re more compact than a standard hot water heater.
A Navien Tankless Hot Water Heater installed by Your Plumber Offers:
- Doesn’t ever run out of hot water.
- They last up to 10 years longer than tank heaters.
- They offer more efficiency with no standby heat loss.
- They take up much less space.
- They only need enough power to heat the amount of water necessary at any given moment.
- There’s no possibility of flooding due to a ruptured tank.
And find out if you qualify for rebate savings!